Following their last revision, today PlayStation 3 developer @Alexanderss released Ferrox PS3 Custom Firmware (CFW) 4.83 v1.00 Cobra 7.55 which adds support for PS3 Firmware 4.83 with the changes outlined below.
Download: CEXFERROXCOBRA483_100.pup (198.1 MB)
PUP MD5: 117ac0f24aff848901533e5e0dfb0508
Finally here is your CFW! It is the first Custom Firmware of the ‘most famous’ ones. Do not trust too much of the unknown CFW that you find around the web, because they may have been built with the MFW tool, which certainly is not the best way to do a CFW.
The CFW FERROX now you know it very well and you also know its developer, our friend Alexander.
Already many have been waiting for it for days, but as you know we need time to test all the features of the Firmware. We have been able to test everything well, but it is always possible that something is missing. For this, if you find any problems do not hesitate to let us know!
Let’s get back to us.. The FERROX COBRA 4.83 has arrived at version 1.00 !! Few news, here they are.
Changelog FERROX COBRA 4.83:
- Added ps2_netemu.self modified by kozarov, with improvements to CONFIG files. I did not elaborate on this as I do not use these files, but I link to the official thread.
- Added a Wave as an option in the FERROX Mods Installer. This completes the customization of your PS3, and combines very well with the graphics created by MiZiO90.
For more info read the installer description below !!
- Built on the base of OFW 4.83 SONY.
- PSN / SEN Enabled.
- Ability to Update from any CFW (CEX).
- Possibility of Update from OFW 3.55 and from original firmware 4.82 [PS3Xploit exploit – compatible consoles only]
- Possibility of Downgrade from any CFW with active QA Flags.
- QA Flags active if previously enabled.
- FEATURE – COBRA Patches 7.55 added
- FEATURE – New Look of the XMB.
- FEATURE – PS2 Games compatibility.
- FEATURE – PSP Games compatibility in ISO / Minis / Remaster format.
- FEATURE – Compatibility with the latest version of ReactPSN.
- FEATURE – RSOD Screen Bypass for Consoles affected by RSOD.
- FEATURE – Keys 4.83 to start Games signed with keys 4.83
- FEATURE – App_home / PS3_GAME.
- FEATURE – XMB In-Game Screenshot – find the option in the Photos column of the XMB In-Game.
- FEATURE – Remote Play support.
- FEATURE – Integrated Package Manager replaces the classic Install Package Files.
- FEATURE – Addition of Temperature display in XMB In-Game on PS2 Games. Thanks to 3141card.
- PATCH – LV1: Patch to remove LV2 protection.
- PATCH – LV1: Patched the coreOS Hash Check to prevent the Brick on a non-Dehashed Downgraded Console.
- PATCH – LV1: Peek & Poke.
- PATCH – LV2: Peek & Poke.
- PATCH – PS3 BT Remote Patch.
- PATCH – PS3 BluRay Disc Patch.
- PATCH – Disabled Epilepsy Message at the Boot.
- PATCH – CINAVIA protection Disabled completely.
INSTALLING THE CFW
- Download the CFW at the top of the page. Rename the .PUP file exactly in: PS3UPDAT.PUP and compare the MD5 with the one you find at the top of the page! You can use the MD5sums Tool that you find online.
- Take a USB formatted in FAT32, and create a new folder called PS3, inside it create another one called UPDATE, and inside this last insert the PS3UPDAT.PUP File, which would be the Custom Firmware.
- Insert the USB into the rightmost port on the PS3.
- Be sure to : Remove any disc from the PS3 player, unmount any games loaded with any Manager, disable Internet connection.
- Simply go to the ‘Settings’ column, then ‘System Update’ and choose ‘By storage media’.
- Select the CFW and the process will start.
- Turn off the Console.
- Switch on again by holding down the Power button until the console turns off again.
- Now switch on again by holding down the Power button until you hear 2 Beeps close to each other.
- At that point release the Power button!
- From the Recovery Menu now, select ‘System Update’.
- Just follow the instructions on the screen, and you’re done!
For a clean installation, you can install the CFW twice. You can also go back to Recovery and choose the Options to Rebuild the Database and Restore the File System. This way you will have a more than clean and safe installation. Ok. You can choose to Install the CFW from the XMB or from Recovery.
[PS3] PS3 Proxy Server Released: A Proxy Tool To Return Online To HAN Posted by:…
Bản đồ của Ghost Recon: Wildlands sẽ được chia thành 21 khu vực khác nhau,…