The developer Reisyukaku, the creator of ReiNand on 3DS, to publicly celebrate Halloween has released a new small update of ReiNX CFW for Nintendo Switch in version 1.7.1.The CFW is equipped with standard features such as loading KIP, the Homebrew menu ( via album) and LayeredFS support. Of course, on board there are patches for signatures and ES patches for the installation of unsigned tickets and system modules come from Atmosphère. In this version a change log is not available – based on commits, NCA / NSP patches FS now work on all firmware and system modules have been updated.
WARNING: if you want to enable the ‘nogc’ patch, create a blank file called ‘nogc’ (without extension) in the / ReiNX folder.
Insert the folder
ReiNXin the root of the switch SD card and run
ReiNX.binwith your favorite fusee launcher.
The official guide is available at this address
- Upload all KIPs from the folder
- Optional custom kernels / secmon / warmboot
- Predefined kips with exir redir from
- Naehrwert for the hardware initialization code and generally useful!
- CTCaer and st4rk also for their contribution to the hardware code!
- SciresM for kernel processes!
- The community for your support!
- Only a limited time splash screen change until the end of October .. and TM stability updates
- The fs_mitm hooks have added full support to 6.0.0
- The ReiNX debug text is only shown if you start in verbose mode (press and hold vol- at startup)
- Start ReiNX without an SD card
- All kips are compiled and grouped with ReiNX. The toolkit can be used to enable / disable them. (alternatively, move them from sysmodules.dis to sysmodules and vice versa)
- Kernel patcher rewritten
- Self-chainloading: allows the user to update his payload file without having to update the payload pushed through the PC (required for the toolkit – incoming).
- Process Manager disables telemetry
- fs_mitm (LayeredFS) no longer active by default
- Partial support 6.0 – LayeredFS not supported, there are still some issues with suspend mode
- ReiNX custom version string
- Further improvements have been made to the overall stability of the system and other minor changes to improve the user experience ™