An alternative to wiiflow and USB CFG Loader comes after six months of absence from the Wii scene, a new update of USBLoaderGX 3.0 in a new revision 1272. Developed by cyan06 and dimok789, USBLoaderGX is a loader that lets you insert and launch Wii games , Gamecube and homebrew games in Wii and WiiU mode in vWii.
Its interface, based on the official Nintendo Wii theme, is easy to use and perfect for children and the whole family. Many options are available and can be changed directly from the loader interface.
- Backup and play your games using an external USB device.
- Launch Wii games, Gamecube, Wiiware, virtual console and homebrew on Wii and vWii
- It supports the following hard disk formats: WBFS, FAT32, NTFS, Ext2 / 3/4.
- Custom game order and advanced filter
- Multiple languages available.
- Automatic cover downloads: downloaded covers, 3D covers, disk images and custom banner animation from the internet.
- Cheat support
- Complete parental control
1. Extract the latest version in the folder / apps /
2. If you want a channel on your console and / or want to “return” to the loader when you exit a game:
Download also for your console:
Then install it with a wad manager.
- Thanks to Extrems for the correction and Leseratte for the patch!
* Link the libraries to the source instead of waiting for them in libogc
* IOS of the default loader modified to 58 (test) and IOS of the default game to 249.
* SVN does not ignore the file svnrev.h to allow users to compile without sh script
* a compilation error: removed the unused LibWUPC library reference
- Updated language files:
– French (cyan)
– Korean (DDinghoya)
- Wiimmfi Patcher function to support the new Wiimmfi security for Mario Kart Wii.
- LibruntimeIOSPatch updated to 1.5.2 (Fix94)
- Added Libdrc (Fix94)
- Updated the URL of the custom banner (thanks to Larsenv for the new host!)
- Added WiiVC detection and LibDRC support (Thanks Fix94)
- Updated LibIOSPatch to add ISi WiiVC patches (Thanks Fix94)
- Fixed issue with unused Nintendont IPL and Rumble settings.
- Fixed issue with starting Nintendont with connected WiiVC and HID devices
(Thanks to JacobM for numerous tests)
Note that the first HID controller port is always disabled when using WiiVC,
you need to connect the HID controller in port 2.
- Fixed GPT partition numbering problem (untested)
- Changed the default EmuNAND path from nand / to nands / 01 / requested by neek2o.
- Removed LibWUPC now that Libogc supports the WiiU Pro controller internally.
- Fixed a crash while loading individual Gamecube game settings (Thanks JacobM)
- Set Nintendont as the default gamecube mode for installing the new loader.
- Set the option to scale the Nintendont video on 2 lines.
- Added option to scale Nintendont video to individual game settings.
- Added parental control option to block loader layout change (required)
- Updated language: FR, PT-BR, IT
- Added 2 new Nintendont settings (CC Rumble and IPL choices).
- Update all sources to be compiled with devkitPPC r28 and r29-1.
- Fixed the loading of the banner from EmuNAND with a long route
- Libcustomfat updated to 1.1.1 + Ustealth.
- Added support for the open source TitleID HBC.