Released in these hours a new public update of CEMU in version v1.16.1 by the developer exzap .CEMU is an experimental Wii U emulator capable of launching almost all commercial games including WUD, RPX and RPL images with the support of videos in 4K and ultrawide 21: 9 and the Vulkan bookstores. A complete list of all compatible games is available at this link . With the new version there are bug fixes and various improvements
Windows 7 (x64) or higher
OpenGL 4.0 (4.5 is used if available)
RAM: minimum of 4 GB, ideal from 6 GB or higher
NVIDIA GPU: runs as expected with recent drivers.
AMD GPU: runs as expected with recent Intel GPU drivers
: Not officially supported. Heavy visual defects.
- Download the latest version of Cemu.
- Unzip the cemu_x.xxzip file .
- Start the emulator by double-clicking on Cemu.exe.
- Install the Cemuhook extension (recommended) (temporary solution to the lack of .h264 video support. This plugin also presents the first use of the GX2SetGPUFence function, the first Cemu hack).
|wud:||Disco Wii U images|
|WUX:||Disco Wii U image|
|iso:||Generic file extension for disk image files.|
|wad:||Disco Wii U image|
|RPX:||Wii U executable|
- general: online mode can only be enabled if all required files are downloaded
- general: the DLC migration assistant will now detect even if the DLC is installed in multiple redundant locations
- general: fixed an issue where clicking on the background of the shader loading screen would hide the status information (# 224)
- general: corrected a typo in the user interface (n.230)
- general: updated language files
- Vulkan: various optimizations
– Avoid redundant calls to vkCmdBindDescriptorSets
– Accelerated decoding of the u32 index using AVX2 if supported by the CPU
– Avoid unnecessary checks if the states have not been changed by any PM4 command since the previous call
- Vulkan: fixed a bug where the renderer was using the wrong graphics pipeline, causing driver crashes or graphic corruption
- Vulkan: Cemu will use vkvalidation / as the validation level path (VK_LAYER_PATH) if vkvalidation / VkLayer_khronos_validation.dll exists
- Vulkan: minor additions to registration to help solve Vulkan problems
(#xx) refers to bug locator issues fixed by this change. See http://bugs.cemu.info/projects/cemu/