The developer MenosGrante has released a new update of Rekado with the new version 3.3.2. Rekado is a Payload launcher written in Kotlin and based on NachLoader injector codebase. The application does not require root on your device. The payload of SX Loader is bundled as default. The main difference from NXLoader is the ability to quickly edit the necessary payloads by pre-loading them. You can choose the payload once the USB cable is connected to the switch. This new version adds the payload Fusee Primary (Atmosphere) 0.10.2
Launch the Find a Cable app to connect your device to the Nintendo Switch. For proper work, this should be a cable designed for data transmission, not just for charging. We recommend using an A to C cable and a USB OTG adapter . In the “Payloads” category , click on the “+” button to select the pre-loaded payload from your device’s memory. Or simply transfer your payload to the Rekado folder in the device memory. Or you can use the default payload ( SX OS ) Insert your Nintendo Switch in RCM mode in any convenient way. Your Nintendo Switch will turn on by itself once connected, be sure to hold VOLUME + Connect your device to the Nintendo Switch and allow permission for USB access if necessary. Wait until the program asks you to select the payload and choose what you need Wait for the payload to finish loading on your console
Does the application require Root?
The application does not require root on your device.
Can you crack my device / console?
This should not happen when using the “correct” payloads. But I’m not responsible for possible problems.
Will ReKado ever run Linux?
In the near future, this is absolutely not to be expected. Maybe in the future.
Updated: Fusee Primary (Atmosphere) to 0.10.2.
- Added: New themes: “Rosa”, “Oceano”, “Pepe”, “Oliva”, “Giungla” and “Serenità”.
- Updated: revised design of the “Themes” screen.
- Improved: “Buy me coffee” image quality.
- Updated: the localization portal is available after a short break.
- Updated: Gradle to 5.6.3.
- Updated: Gradle Plugin to 3.5.1.
- Updated: Hekate to version 5.0.2.
- Updated: Gradle to 5.6.2.
- Updated: Kotlin’s Coroutine to 1.3.1.
- Addition: Functionality to scan the serial number of the console from the barcode in the Serial Control window.
- Added: the “Restart” dialog after each theme change | color to initialize it correctly.
- Added: “Reset” option in the Appearance Settings category to restore all aspects to the default settings.
- Updated: predefined “Dark” theme colors.
- Fixed: sharp color edges in the “Color Picker” dialog.
- Updated: Gradle to 5.6.1.
- Updated: Gradle Plugin to 3.5.0.
- Updated: Kotlin to 1.3.50.
- Updated: Kotlin’s Coroutine to 1.3.0.
- Removed: paper addiction.
- Removed: dependence on material dialogs.